Sat, Oct 07|
Annual Hopetober Fest!
Last years Hopetober was a blast! Enjoy all of the family fun from 1-5PM with games, hay rides, face painting and axe throwing with some new exciting additions! Blackwater Railroad will be closing out this beautiful fall evening with music from 5-8PM!
TIME & LOCATION
Oct 07, 2023, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Creekbend Cafe , 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Get ready for Hopetober 2024!! We are gearing up for this fun fall event with live music from Blackwater Railroad, Bavarian food, axe throwing, face painting, hay rides, pumpkin painting, outdoor games, fall photo booth, and so much more!!
If you haven't been before - this is a great weekend event for the whole family, with kids activities during the day and live music in the evening.
1-5PM Kids Activities
- Including Hay Rides, Face Painting and Pumpkin Painting - these activities will stop around 5PM as music starts to begin
- We've partnered with Photo Emporium to add a new acitivity this year! View more details on the Fall Photo Bus below
5-8PM Blackwater Railroad
- Live music with Blackwater Railroad!
- Outdoor Games, Axe Throwing and the new Fall Photo Bus will be available all night!
Fall Photo Bus
We are hosting the Fall Boho Photo Bus in Hope! If you're in planning a family trip to Hopetober, consider adding on a professional photo shoot! There will be scheduled 20 minute photo sessions with the festive fall bus from 1-5PM. In the evening from 5-8PM the bus will have an automatic Photo Booth camera for some fun selfies!
$250 - 20 Minute Mini Session
Twenty Digital Images in digital gallery
***Hopetober tickets are included if you purchase a photo session for your group or family***
Sessions can be booked at the following link. Take advantage of this fun fall photo experience!
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available, depending on weather as we get closer to fall weather!
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope if you are staying in town! Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/lodging
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
- Ticket type
Adult Ticket - 16 and over
This ticket includes access to the daytime activities and cover to the music!Price$30.00
- Ticket type
Kid Ticket - 15 and Under
This ticket is good for One Face-Painting, One Pumpkin, access to hayride and musicPrice$15.00