At the heart of the Creekbend business are great food and great beer. Our large menu, fun staff and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating make the Cafe a perfect stop for breakfast, lunch or afternoon relaxing.
Chef Chris is known for his outstanding appetizers, dishes featuring locally sourced salmon, burgers, sandwiches & homemade desserts. Enjoy your meal with one of our six rotating draft beer options!
Fri, May 17|
The Acres at Creekbend Company
Blackwater Railroad Company
Kick off the summer season with us as Blackwater Railroad launches their new beer, Blackwater Railroad Live Ale by Matanuska Brewing!
Time & Location
May 17, 2019, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
The Acres at Creekbend Company, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
About the Event
Kickoff to the 2019 Live at the Acres summer lineup presented by Creekbend! We are in for one very special night as Blackwater Railroad hits the stage on Friday May 17th in Hope. This epic night will celebrate the launch to BWRR's brand new beer, The Blackwater Railroad Live Ale by Matanuska Brewing! Be one of the very first people to drink, dance with and make memories to the BWRR Live Ale.
Like good moonshine, Blackwater Railroad Company was formed in the small town of Seward, Alaska in 2012, and consistently delivers warm, cheery evenings. The band adds new original music with every passing show, mainly culled from the prolific songwriting capacities of its frontman, Tyson Davis. The music can be defined in many ways, but the overarching themes include folk, bluegrass, rhythm and blues and country songwriters from the late 60s and 70s. Regardless of the genre, BWRR specializes in upbeat, unique covers and catchy, danceable originals that never fail to get the crowd dancing and smiling.
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our lawn is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! We will permit tents/canopies for expected rain in designated areas. Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- Chef Chris will be cooking food onsite with beer and wine are available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted at the event.
- Limited paid parking will be available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.