At the heart of the Creekbend business are great food and great beer. Our large menu, fun staff and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating make the Cafe a perfect stop for breakfast, lunch or afternoon relaxing.
Chef Chris is known for his outstanding appetizers, dishes featuring locally sourced salmon, burgers, sandwiches & homemade desserts. Enjoy your meal with one of our six rotating draft beer options!
Sat, May 14|
The Acres at Creekbend
Blackwater Railroad Company
Join us for Hopening Weekend 2022!! Blackwater Railroad will take the stage to kick off the new season...the Summer starts at Creekbend!
Time & Location
May 14, 2022, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
The Acres at Creekbend , 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
About the Event
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/coldwater
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
Hopener Weekend Pass
Cover for both Friday and Saturday Night live music