Sun, Aug 20|
Clinton Fearon and the Boogie Brown Band
The legend is coming back... and he's bringing the FULL BAND! Clinton Fearon and the Boogie Brown Band will be returning for three nights of soulful music at Creekbend. Don’t miss what may be Clinton’s last visit to Alaska!
TIME & LOCATION
Aug 20, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Creekbend Cafe, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/lodging
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
+$0.60 KPB Sales
Cover charge admits one adult for the listed event date. Children 15 and under are free.
+$0.60 KPB Sales0