At the heart of the Creekbend business are great food and great beer. Our large menu, fun staff and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating make the Cafe a perfect stop for breakfast, lunch or afternoon relaxing.
Chef Chris is known for his outstanding appetizers, dishes featuring locally sourced salmon, burgers, sandwiches & homemade desserts. Enjoy your meal with one of our six rotating draft beer options!
Fri, Jun 23|
You'll be going (mushrooms and) bananas for this band... The Denali Cooks! Their original songs and fun covers are a staple across the state, sure to move your feet and lift your spirit. Get ready to groove with Larry, Jimmy, Kayti and Danielle!
Time & Location
Jun 23, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Creekbend Cafe, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
About the Event
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/lodging
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
Cover charge admits one adult for the listed event date. Children 15 and under are free.
Cover charge admits one adult for both Friday and Saturday event dates. Children 15 and under are free.