Sat, Aug 26|
Get ready for The Denali Cooks at Creekbend! Their original songs and fun covers are a staple across the state, sure to move your feet and lift your spirit. Get ready to groove with Larry, Jimmy, Kayti, Danielle and James!
TIME & LOCATION
Aug 26, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Creekbend Cafe, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/lodging
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
Cover charge admits one adult for the listed event date. Children 15 and under are free.