Edge of the West
Time & Location
About the Event
Edge of the West is a Rock n' Roots Honky Tonk Jamband. Their catchy, quirky originals and outlaw hippie sound strikes a chord with lovers of alt-country, Americana & the Grateful Dead. The live shows rock. The group writes original tunes and draws from from a deep well of eclectic covers, never playing the same show twice. The first record, still in play on Americana radio, was released May 2016 and the next is in process. The band features members who also play with Great American Taxi, New Riders of the Purple Sage, Todd Snider, Jefferson Starship & more. When playing together these guys get cookin' and the audience lights up. Just try and sit still.
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our big lawn is smoke-free. We will provide plenty of designated smoking areas during the event.
- Bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. We will permit tents/canopies for shade in designated areas. (Tent space will be limited, so arrive early!)
- Chef Chris will be cooking food onsite, with freshly-baked pies or treats also available.
- Beer and Wine will be available for purchase. No outside alcoholic beverages permitted at the event.
- General Admission$10$100$0