Thu, Aug 16|
The Acres at Creekbend Company
Built on the fundamentals of love, family, and music, the band is a sure bet for fans of high-energy, authentic artists as diverse as Sturgill Simpson, Tedeschi Trucks Band and Phish...
TIME & LOCATION
Aug 16, 2018, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
The Acres at Creekbend Company, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Built on the fundamentals of love, family, and music, the band is a sure bet for fans of high-energy, authentic artists as diverse as Sturgill Simpson, Tedeschi Trucks Band and Phish. Comprised of zany, creative and highly musical comrades, Grant Farm members include Grant (aka “The Champ”), Adrian “Ace” Engfer (bass and vocals), Sean “Magic” Macaulay (drums) and Kevin “Money” McHugh (keyboards and vocals).
Daniel Mescher of Colorado Public Radio dubbed Grant Farm “some of the ablest musicians not only in the state of Colorado, but in the nation.” Members’ prior experience includes playing with groups like The Emmitt-Nershi Band, Donovan Frankenreiter and Hot Soup. Collectively, they had also shared stages with notable artists Sam Bush, Jerry Douglas, Tim O’Brien, Tony Rice, Keller Williams, Jon Oates and the like and with notable groups The String Cheese Incident, Greensky Bluegrass, Yonder Mountain String Band and The Infamous Stringdusters.
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our big lawn is smoke-free. We will provide plenty of designated smoking areas during the event.
- Bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. We will permit tents/canopies for shade in designated areas. (Tent space will be limited, so arrive early!)
- Chef Chris will be cooking food onsite, with freshly-baked pies or treats also available.
- Beer and Wine will be available for purchase. No outside alcoholic beverages permitted at the event.
Standing room with limited picnic tables available. Bring a blanket or chairs and set up camp!