Fri, Sep 06|
Hope Hangout - Friday
Come celebrate the close of the Creekbend Summer Music season! Our last two shows at The Acres this year! (We are open all Winter too!)
TIME & LOCATION
Sep 06, 2019, 7:00 PM
Creekbend Company, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Year 2 of the Hope Hangout brings another stellar lineup to close our Creekbend's summer concert series.
Friday Night of this year's Hope Hangout features the Seth Freeman Band at 7:00pm and Blackwater Railroad at 9:00pm!
Saturday Evening music will start around 5pm featuring Ken Peltier Band, Motown Fever & more
Tips for a great evening of fun!
- Do not come down to Hope until you know where you will sleep that night! Our little community cannot handle cars parked on the road & illegal camping. Please use the few bathrooms in town, do not relieve yourself in someones lawn.
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our lawn is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets. Our events are rain or shine! We will permit tents/canopies for expected rain in designated areas. Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted at the event. Chef Chris will be cooking food onsite with beer and wine available for purchase.
- Our events are always family friendly, unless otherwise noted. Kids 12 and under are free, those 13 and older must have a ticket.
- Limited parking will be available onsite, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping is also available.