Fri, May 12|
Hopening Weekend! with Blackwater Railroad
They're back again for Hopening Weekend... Blackwater Railroad! These guys are legends on the Creekbend Stage and their original tunes will have you stomping and cheering all evening long!
TIME & LOCATION
May 12, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Creekbend Cafe, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
***Due the amount of snow this year, parking will be incredibly limited at Creekbend and throughout Hope. Please consider carpooling or sharing rides, it will most likely be incredibly muddy as well!
***Creekbend will have limited hours and a limited food menu this weekend.
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/lodging
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
Cover charge admits one adult for the listed event date. Children 15 and under are free.$25.00Tax: +$0.75 KPBSold Out
Cover charge admits one adult for both Friday and Saturday event dates. Children 15 and under are free.$40.00Tax: +$1.20 KPBSold Out
This event is sold out