Horseshoes & Hand Grenades - Saturday
Time & Location
About the Event
You asked to see them again this year, so we brought em back... for two nights! Join us at the Acres with Horseshoes & Hand Grenades for their second show at Creekbend, August 9th and 10th. They rocked the crowd last year, we can't wait for TWO NIGHTS of their energetic bluegrass tunes.
After seven years, three albums, innumerable sold out shows, and countless beers, bluegrass mavericks Horseshoes & Hand Grenades appropriately consider themselves a “family” on a wild, wonderful, and often whacky roller coaster. The bond between the quintet—David C. Lynch [harmonica, accordion, spoons, vocals], Collin Mettelka [fiddle, mandolin, vocals], Russell Pedersen [banjo, fiddle, vocals], Adam Greuel [guitar, dobro, vocals], and Samual Odin [bass]—fuels their creativity and chemistry on stage and in the studio.
Tips for a great evening of fun!
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our lawn is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets. Our events are rain or shine! We will permit tents/canopies for expected rain in designated areas. Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted at the event. Chef Chris will be cooking food onsite with beer and wine are available for purchase.
- Our events are always family friendly, unless otherwise noted. Kids 12 and under are free, those 13 and older must have a ticket.
- Limited parking will be available onsite, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.