Thu, Aug 10|
Come groove to some blues, rock and soul with Jackie Venson! Fresh off of an epic mainstage performance at Salmonfest, Jackie is quickly becoming an Austin, Texas legend with her incredible guitar skills and infectious energy!
TIME & LOCATION
Aug 10, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Creekbend Cafe, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/lodging
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
+$0.60 KPB Sales
Cover charge admits one adult for the listed event date. Children 15 and under are free.
+$0.60 KPB Sales0