Fri, Jun 03|
We are proud to announce not one, but TWO very special evenings with John Craigie! Grab a friend, bring your camp chairs and settle in for a show you will never forget! SCROLL FOR SATURDAY TICKETS ↓
TIME & LOCATION
Jun 03, 2022, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Creekbend Cafe , 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
HUMOROUS STORYTELLING, SERIOUS FOLK
“…the lovechild of John Prine and Mitch Hedberg with a vagabond troubadour edge.” – The Stranger
“…a soft, dreamy place to come to…for many weary and heavy-hearted listeners, the album might be exactly what they need.” - No Depression
“…. Asterisk The Universe happens to be one of his best records yet…" - Glide Magazine
"New record ''Asterisk the Universe'' is further evidence of his consummate skill as a lyricist and musician.” – Thank Folk For That
Check out John Craigie online!
Tips for a great evening of fun
- Craigie loves seated audiences, so please bring a camp chair or two!
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/coldwater
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us