Fri, Jul 07|
Everybody (and we mean EVERYBODY) is talking about Medium Build and his edgy, theatrical, pop-rock style. He's a talented songwriter and making Alaska proud, selling out shows and opening for artists like Lewis Capaldi. We are pumped to host the band at Creekbend this summer!
TIME & LOCATION
Jul 07, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Creekbend Cafe, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Tickets to this event will sell-out! If you do not have a ticket before the night of the show, please do not drive down to Hope to avoid extra stress on our very limited town services. Thank you so much for respecting the town of Hope and residents, as we share the town with amazing musicians and visitors!!
Please make sure you have overnight arrangements made, if you plan on staying the night in Hope. Visit the Hope Chamber of Commerce website for lodging options. Some local campgrounds are listed below:
Coldwater Lodge Campground: 907-782-3223
Dogpatch Campground: 907-952-0047
Seaview Cafe Campground: 907-782-3300
Porcupine Campground: 877-444-6777
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/lodging
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
+$0.90 KPB Sales
Cover charge admits one adult for the listed event date. Children 15 and under are free.
+$0.90 KPB Sales