Solstice Celebration with Clinton Fearon and Deadphish Orchestra
Time & Location
About the Event
Celebrate the longest day of the year in Hope with great food and the psychedelic melodies of both Clinton Fearon and Deadphish Orchestra, Friday and Saturday night!
Friday, June 21st Food is served and music starts at 6PM with headlining sets from Deadphish Orchestra and Clinton Fearon and the Boogie Brown Band
Saturday, June 22nd Food is served and music starts at 2PM with opening sets from Resonant Rogues and Braided River, and headlining sets from Deadphish Orchestra and Clinton Fearon and the Boogie Brown Band
Clinton Fearon is counted among Jamaica's most talented musicians by peers and professionals in the Reggae music industry. His infectious bass lines, guitar licks, percussion accents and powerful vocals make Clinton Fearon a living legend among reggae musicians and fans.
The Deadphish Orchestra is a quartet of Colorado musicians who, above all, are close friends who have played music together for many years. They had played Grateful Dead songs together, and they had played Phish songs together. But they got to wondering what would happen if they tried to merge the music of these two bands, the Granddaddies and Daddies of the jamband scene. It’s just about as much fun as humans are allowed to have, a seamless web of Phish and Dead to split open and melt your face.
Tips for a great evening of fun!
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our lawn is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets. Our events are rain or shine! We will permit tents/canopies for expected rain in designated areas. Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted at the event. Chef Chris will be cooking dinner options onsite with beer and wine are available for purchase.
- Our events are always family friendly, unless otherwise noted. Kids 12 and under are free, those 13 and older must have a ticket.
- Limited parking will be available onsite, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.