Solstice Shrimp Boil with Braided River and Deadphish Orchestra
Time & Location
About the Event
Creekbend is excited to welcome back fan favorites Deadphish Orchestra & Braided River to the Big Stage! Alaska-band Braided River feature your favorite rock sing-a-longs as well as original songs. The returning act takes you on a journey through Americana, Alternative Country, Rock, and Blues. Deadphish Orchestra is a quartet of Colorado Musicians who combine the folk and the funk for one heck of a show!
Join us at Creekbend Cafe & Acres for an epic evening of incredible live music and fantastic local food, all surrounded by the stunning mountain views of Hope, Alaska! Our events on the Big Stage bring amazing musicians and themed dinners together in an intimate and memorable atmosphere. Bring a blanket and some chairs, and enjoy this family-friendly summer event!
This Solstice Shrimp Boil features Braided River and Deadphish Orchestra! Your 'Dinner and a Show' ticket includes entrance from 7PM-10:30PM and one dinner ticket. Children 15 and under are free. Kids food tickets can be purchased at the door. Both cash and credit cards are accepted at the event.
Shrimp Boil and Grilled Chicken, sides include fresh caesar salad, grilled veggies, coleslaw and dinner rolls, with apple and cherry tarts for dessert.
What To Expect:
- The Big Stage is located in a beautiful grass yard behind the restaurant. Feel free to bring blankets and chairs to make your experience more comfortable! Our events are rain or shine, so we will permit tents/canopies for expected rain in designated areas. Arrive early to secure your spot!
- Each dinner ticket includes one full plate of food! Beer, Wine and Seltzer options will be available for purchase, as well as non-alcoholic drinks and additional snacks. No outside food or alcohol is permitted inside the venue.
- Dogs will be allowed strictly on leash only. If you are not able to follow these rules you may be asked to leave! We want everyone to enjoy their experience and need dogs to remain under control.
- Do not purchase tickets unless you know where you are sleeping! We offer first come first serve tent and car camping onsite. Visit HopeAlaska.us for additional lodging options.
- Our events are always family-friendly, unless otherwise noted! Children 15 and under are free. Both cash and credit cards are accepted at the event.
- 'Dinner and a Show' Ticket$45$45Sold Out
- ***Food Ticket***$15$150$0