Super Saturated Sugar Strings - Friday
Time & Location
About the Event
Powerful and funky, The Super Saturated Sugar Strings’s take on modern Americana is full of dense, intricate, virtuosic instrumental arrangements and shout-to-the-rafter vocals. Their lush back-beat-americana-meets-chamber-ensemble sound has stirred a large congregation of dedicated fans in Alaska.
There's an element of carnival sideshow in their sometimes cinematic sound, drenched in strings and horns and bombastic ideas. Nobody does anything small in Alaska, and this Alaskan band delivers a mesmerizing and powerful performance with energetic charm.
Tips for a great evening of fun!
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our lawn is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets. Our events are rain or shine! We will permit tents/canopies for expected rain in designated areas. Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted at the event. Chef Chris will be cooking food onsite with beer and wine are available for purchase.
- Our events are always family friendly, unless otherwise noted. Kids 12 and under are free, those 13 and older must have a ticket.
- Limited parking will be available onsite, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.