Thu, Aug 02|
The Acres at Creekbend Co.
The Holler! with Parlor in the Round
If there was ever a band that echoed the rapids, river rats and pines of the Poudre Canyon, The Holler! is it...
TIME & LOCATION
Aug 02, 2018, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
The Acres at Creekbend Co., 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
If there was ever a band that echoed the rapids, river rats and pines of the Poudre Canyon, The Holler! is it. Electric in nature with acoustic intentions, the bands songs are a reflection of Northern Colorado. The Holler! came from Handpicked Holler! which came from Wildwood Holler!. Basically a Psychedelic Folk band (we call it Folkadelic) came from an Americana unit born of a Bluegrass band. It started in Colorado back in 2002.
A special edition Parlor In The Round is also on tour in Alaska this week, making a stop at the Creekbend Co! The set will include a blend of Alaskans and traveling acts, and the one-hour sets will be getting right down to improv business! Sunshine, salmon and, now, songwriting improv are what summer is all about in Alaska!
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our big lawn is smoke-free. We will provide plenty of designated smoking areas during the event.
- Bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. We will permit tents/canopies for shade in designated areas. (Tent space will be limited, so arrive early!)
- Chef Chris will be cooking food onsite, with freshly-baked pies or treats also available.
- Beer and Wine will be available for purchase. No outside alcoholic beverages permitted at the event.
Standing room with limited picnic tables available. Bring a blanket or chairs and set up camp!