Time & Location
About the Event
We are honored to host the only four shows Clinton Fearon will be playing in the state this summer! Enjoy a full weekend of this national touring artist's mesmerizing tunes and reggae roots.
Join us at Creekbend Cafe & Acres for an epic evening of incredible live music and fantastic local food, all surrounded by the stunning mountain views of Hope, Alaska! Our events on the Big Stage bring amazing musicians and themed dinners together in an intimate and memorable atmosphere. Bring a blanket and some chairs, and enjoy this family-friendly summer event!
Clinton Fearon will be playing on the Deck at Creekbend Cafe next to our new beer garden. Your cover guarantees entrance from 7PM-10PM. Children 15 and under are free. The cafe will be open for dinner with indoor and outdoor seating available. Both cash and credit cards are accepted.
What To Expect:
- The Deck and Beer Garden are connected to our cafe, with the full restaurant menu available until music ends. Blankets and chairs will be permitted as long as space allows, to make your experience more comfortable! Arrive early to get a table!
- Beer, Wine and Seltzer options will be available for purchase. No outside food or alcohol is permitted inside the restaurant.
- Dogs may be allowed strictly on leash only. If you are not able to follow these rules you may be asked to leave! We want everyone to enjoy their experience and need dogs to remain under control.
- Do not purchase tickets unless you know where you are sleeping! We offer first come first serve tent and car camping onsite. Visit HopeAlaska.us for additional lodging options.
- The cafe is always family-friendly! Children 15 and under are free. Both cash and credit cards are accepted at the event.
- Sold OutCover$25$250$0