Ja-laskan Fourth of July Feast with Clinton Fearon
Time & Location
About the Event
Creekbend is honored welcome back Clinton Fearon to our Big Stage! We are honored to host the only four shows Clinton Fearon will be playing in the state this summer! Enjoy a full weekend of this national touring artist's mesmerizing tunes and reggae roots.
Join us at Creekbend Cafe & Acres for an epic evening of incredible live music and fantastic local food, all surrounded by the stunning mountain views of Hope, Alaska! Our events on the Big Stage bring amazing musicians and themed dinners together in an intimate and memorable atmosphere. Bring a blanket and some chairs, and enjoy this family-friendly summer event!
This Ja-laskan Fourth of July Feast features national touring artist Clinton Fearon! Your 'Dinner and a Show' ticket includes entrance from 7PM-10:30PM and one dinner ticket. Children 15 and under are free. Kids food tickets can be purchased at the door. Both cash and credit cards are accepted at the event.
Jerk Chicken and Salmon with Pineapple Salsa, sides include fresh caesar salad, rice and beans, mango coleslaw, grilled veggies and dinner rolls with key lime tarts for dessert.
What To Expect:
- The Big Stage is located in a beautiful grass yard behind the restaurant. Feel free to bring blankets and chairs to make your experience more comfortable! Our events are rain or shine, so we will permit tents/canopies for expected rain in designated areas. Arrive early to secure your spot!
- Each dinner ticket includes one full plate of food! Beer, Wine and Seltzer options will be available for purchase, as well as non-alcoholic drinks and additional snacks. No outside food or alcohol is permitted inside the venue.
- Dogs will be allowed strictly on leash only. If you are not able to follow these rules you may be asked to leave! We want everyone to enjoy their experience and need dogs to remain under control.
- Do not purchase tickets unless you know where you are sleeping! We offer first come first serve tent and car camping onsite. Visit HopeAlaska.us for additional lodging options.
- Our events are always family-friendly, unless otherwise noted! Children 15 and under are free. Both cash and credit cards are accepted at the event.
- 'Dinner and a Show' Ticket$50$500$0
- 'Cover' Ticket$30$300$0