Sat, Jul 01|
Join us for one of the fastest up and coming folk bands out there... the incredible Oliver Hazard! This intimate show will leave you singing and celebrating Oliver Hazard songs for the rest of summer! Local support from the lovely Rosie Rush Check them out on Spotify RIGHT NOW!
TIME & LOCATION
Jul 01, 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Creekbend Cafe, 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join us for one of the fastest up and coming folk bands out there... the incredible Oliver Hazard!
This intimate show will leave you singing and celebrating Oliver Hazard songs for the rest of summer!
Check them out on Spotify RIGHT NOW!
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with food, beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/lodging
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us/
Cover charge admits one adult for the listed event date. Children 15 and under are free.$25.00Tax: +$0.75 KPB Sales