At the heart of the Creekbend business are great food and great beer. Our large menu, fun staff and comfortable indoor and outdoor seating make the Cafe a perfect stop for breakfast, lunch or afternoon relaxing.
Chef Chris is known for his outstanding appetizers, dishes featuring locally sourced salmon, burgers, sandwiches & homemade desserts. Enjoy your meal with one of our six rotating draft beer options!
Fri, Jul 08|
Past Our Prime
Past Our Prime features a classic lineup of musicians Jon Dykstra and Matt French of Yukon Ryder joined by Tony Restivo of Hope Social Club and the Photonz on bass. We are lucky to be joined by Toby Quinn of Up a Mountain on drums and Tony Piecuch on third guitar.
Time & Location
Jul 08, 2022, 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Creekbend Cafe , 19842 Hope Hwy, Hope, AK 99605, USA
About the Event
Tips for a great evening of fun
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our beer garden is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs, blankets, and umbrellas. Our events are rain or shine! Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- The kitchen is open all night with beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase. No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted in the premises.
- Limited parking is available on site, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.
- There are limited accomodations and campsites in Hope, Alaska. Please have your overnight plans in place before traveling to Hope. Otherwise you may be stuck without a spot.
- Book at our Lodge at https://www.creekbendco.com/coldwater
- Or check out the Hope Chamber of Commerce for other options at https://www.hopealaska.us
Friday & Saturday Cover